Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The end of a long weekend! Bitter-Sweet. Actually more sweet than bitter as this afternoon and this evening I will have the opportunity to meet with the parents of my students at Parent Teacher Conferences. The face and format of these meetings have changed so much over the many years I have been a part of this process. Tonight I hope to set short term goals in order for my students to end this year on the best possible note and to make the transition into middle school a smooth one. The following is a link to several strategies I hope to implement with my students at school and encourage parents to implement at home. Take a look and provide feed back as well as any other fantastic resources you may have found to achieve this goal.

http://www.greatschools.org/special-education/health/980-smoothing-your-childs-transition-to-middle-school.gs?page=3


No comments:

Post a Comment